PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT RECORD (PDR)
Holders of WABC’s advanced evidence based global credentials—CBC™, CMBC® and ChBC®—are required to re-certify every five years. The route to re-certification is through the submission of a Professional Development Record (PDR) for evaluation every five years.
WABC’s PDR is a significant professional development milestone for our CBCs, CMBCs and ChBCs. WABC’s PDR process is not a paper exercise that merely allows a member to catalog five years of courses taken, as many other professional bodies’ PDR are. Rather, WABC’s PDR is designed to:
- Present a structured set of questions inviting you to demonstrate how you have kept your learning and practice up to date over a five-year period
- Support your planning, timetabling and recording of events and activities, which are part of the continuing professional development needed by all those utilizing business coaching
- Enable you to review your past and current Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activities
- Support you in developing and exploring your future professional development needs and goals
- Provide you with a living document where you can record reflective notes and comments on what has been learned and where there are gaps, to provide you with a diary for recording dates of upcoming events and development activities