WABC Coaches Inc. (hereafter called “WABC”) reserves the right to change these terms, conditions, policies and guidelines at any time, and solely at its discretion. If possible, we will provide advance notice of significant changes. However, it is your responsibility to check these terms, conditions, policies and guidelines regularly. Your continued use of our Websites after we have made changes signifies that you accept the changes, whether or not you have actually reviewed them.
Scope of Use of WABC Credentials Policy
This Use of WABC Credentials Policy applies to your use of any and all of the Websites, now, previously and/or to be owned or operated by WABC Coaches Inc., its subsidiaries and/or affiliated (collectively referred to in our Terms and Conditions of Use as the “Websites”).
Conditions of Use of WABC Credentials
1. Holders of any current WABC credentials (RCC™, CBC™, CMBC® and ChBC®) must abide by the qualifying and requalifying requirements specified for the WABC credential. For full details, refer to our Global Standards and Ethics.
Holders of any legacy credentials must also abide by the requirements. For full details, refer to our Global Standards and Ethics.
2. WABC supports credible business coaches and one way we do this is through our credential verification service. This service requires members who hold academic degrees or professional designations from organizations other than WABC to have those credentials verified by us if they wish to list them in materials that display any WABC trademarks including WABC credentials. For full details, refer to our Credential Verification Policy.
3. Holders of any current WABC credentials (RCC™, CBC™, CMBC® and ChBC®) must list them in a specific way. Please log in to your dashboard for further guidance and access to applicable WABC logos.
Holders of any legacy credentials must list them in a specific way. Please log in to your dashboard or contact WABC for further guidance.
WABC provides two directories for individuals:
- WABC Business Coach Locator (opt-in)
- Verify a Credential/Member (mandatory)
For more details, refer to our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Retention of Information
All current and legacy credentials remain on permanent file regardless of a member’s status or standing (this is for demographic and reporting purposes to third-parties who may be inquiring about your credentials status).